LImited time Offer — Free shipping on all U.S. orders
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Studio quality optics - 7 elements lens with 65 degree angle view.
- State of the art 1/2.7" 1080p sensor for better image quality.
- 48% larger sensor than Logitech Brio.
- Advanced image engine and progressive chip for higher speed of image processing.
- Omnidirectional mic. Perfect for everyday communication.
- CordConnect for easy and quick mount on the screen.
- 100 mm shaft. Universal size to use on laptop and desktop screens.
- Reinforced ABS. iContact Camera is durable and pleasant to touch.
- UVC universal video connection works for Mac, iOS, Windows and LInux
- USB 2.0 for fast image transfer.
- USB-C for easy connection
Measurements & Specifications
- Height 3.96 in (100 mm)
- Width .58 in (15 mm)
- Depth 1.6 in (40 mm)
- Cord length 2 ft (60 cm)
- Weight .6 oz (20 g)
What’s in the Box?
- iContact Camera
- User manual
- USB-C plug-and-play. USB-A with third-party adapter not included.
Shipping, Returns & Warranty
- Free shipping in USA. Delivered in 5-10 business days.
- 30-day return policy
- 1 year limited warranty
- Shipping outside the United States is calculated on the checkout. You will be able to choose from several shipping options.
Free USA shipping
30-day return policy
1 year limited warranty
iContact Camera unboxing
Greg’s Gear review
Optimized fixed focus
Optimized fixed focus keeps the focus where you want it and gives the background a natural soft blur.
Soft background blur created in camera by the large lens and sensor similar to DSLR and film cameras.
The portrait style lens with a 65° field of view shows less background and keeps the focus on you.
The camera focus point makes you the perfect size for video calls and allows you to move around without robotic focus "hunting" found in autofocus cameras.
Compare the difference
- Compact one piece construction
- One touch placement and removal
- Minimal screen obstruction
- Bulky clip
- Camera is difficult to level
- Camera shakes easily
- Bulky camera and mount
- Cord is difficult to manage
- Camera not included
How is an iContact Сamera better than existing webcams?
Built-in webcams do not allow you to make eye contact during video calls. Existing on-screen cameras are not well thought out in terms of product design and ease of daily use.
What are the advantages of the iContact Сamera design?
Very compact design. Easy to put on your device when you want to make eye contact during video calls, easy to remove or store to the side of your screen when the meeting is over.
What do you mean I have no eye contact during video calls?
During a video call, you look at the screen, into the eyes of the person you are calling. The person on the other end sees that your gaze is down, because eye contact contact is only possible when you look directly into the camera. The iContact Camera aligns the position of the camera and the face of your interlocutor in the same area, so there is visual contact and a feeling of real-life communication.
What are the benefits of eye contact?
By bringing eye contact back into online communication, you make it more natural and similar to real-life. We believe that eye contact has much more impact than 4K or autofocus, so we've created a product that's as light, concise and affordable as possible.